Friday, November 12, 2004

Scott Peterson found Guilty!!

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. - Scott Peterson was convicted Friday of murdering his pregnant wife and dumping her body in San Francisco Bay in what prosecutors portrayed as a cold-blooded attempt to escape marriage and fatherhood for the bachelor life.

Oh shit! Can you beleive it? Not that I don't whole heartedly agree with the verdict, I just didn't think it'd ever happen. Right on! Prepare to burn in hell mutha fucka!

Ok predictions: what do you think will happen to Scott? The jury gave him "special circumstances" so he can get the death penalty. I think he will. Then what about Scotts life in jail? I think he is too much of a pussy to kill himself. I bet he'll have to be seperated from other inmates for awhile, for his safety. I bet he gets fried! Yummmmmm.....pork chop sammiches! Get the fuck outta here!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home