Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I need new shoes

I need new shoes. My vans are a little over two years old and are very worn out. I am starting to believe that there is some sort of conspiracy against me getting a new pair of Vans!
My first attempt at new shoes, lead to the store not having my size, and none of their other stores in the area having them either....OK, no big deal. I looked around at the various places I went shopping at, but couldnt find a style I liked. I went to the Vans website even, and they didnt have the style I had been eyeing.
Next real attempt, on a road trip in Northern California, stopped at a local shoe store in Fort Bragg. Found the cutest pair of black Vans with Pink accent. They didnt have my size, again. This time I was a little bit more disappointed because these shoes were absolutely perfect for me! Oh well.
Tonight, make another attmpt to get me some new shoes! Really, the old ones have worn a hole thru the inside of the heel and this little plastic piece keeps poking me. Found a nice simple black & white style, similar to my old ones. On the shelf TA-DA! a size 9 1/2. Try the left shoe on, it fits, I go to buy them. As the lady is ringing me up, she checks the shoes to make sure they match. Of course they don't!!! The right shoe was a size 10!!! The match to my left 9 1/2 was nowhere to be found. Foiled again. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger racergirl said...

Thanks for spamming my blog fucktard

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home