Monday, September 26, 2005

In case of an emergency.......

In the event that I should go missing, crash, die, or go insane please adhere to the following emergency proceedings......

Should I crash whilst on my sportbile:
*if I am not unconscience, please knock me out, I am a wussy and cant tolerate pain
*locate my cellphone in tank bag or backpack - speed dial #'s 2-4 are for my mother, she has to be at one of those numbers.
*I will create an emergency contact list and keep it in the bike trunk with my registration info.
*I have no medicinal allergies
*I have kinda low blood pressure and tend to pass out :)

Should I go missing:
*Please feed my kittens and scoop their poop

Should I die:
*please feed my kittens and scoop their poop

Should I go insane:
*Please send me my kittens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home