Saturday, April 14, 2007

1 day, 3 states, 800 miles

ok, we got up early and I took the boy to the airport...horrible emotional mess :p oh well thats me, its his fault.
About 0530 i was headed on my way.......
For the first couple of hours no one was one the road, it was nice...cruise control is even nicer.
Went thru Houston, then thru Louisiana. Saw lots of greenery and swamp!
Mississippi was pretty dang boring. No one on the road, then freek downpour. I guess there have been tornado watches all day.
Stopped for the night in Livingston, Alalbama at a Comfort Inn, at least I have a pretty nice room :)
Talked to the boy, he and his mommy sang me Happy Bday :blush
He had a crap ass day flying around and getting delayed.
k, proof of travel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home