Monday, September 03, 2007

2006

so I as reading a post from last year about things I would or would not do in 2006.
Let's check in and see where I got with that (i'm thinking I failed miserably)

*learning to ride really really good ---> yeah that totally didnt happen. I sold my beloved SV in May. Didn't ride a motorcycle again for the rest of the year.

*Stay in school ---> yeah no. Joined the Army, finished the quarter, and left for basic training.

*Maintain regular gym schedule ---> well I guess to some degree that sorta happened......gym or getting smoked...same thing.

*Do another track day ---> nope

*Don't cut my hair ---> ok right, yeah we all saw the horribleness that happened there!!!

Thats about it. Gee, glad I didn't set myself up for failure this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home