Sunday, October 28, 2007

10.28.07

Thought I'd write something tonight instead of just posting my ugly mug all over the place.
Not a whole lot has been going on lately. Since we've hit the senior side of things the homework load has massively increased. Its been a lot of work everynight, nothing too bad, but keeps me busy. Let's see..I got a new roommate a week or so ago. She is pretty cool. Very quiet and mostly to her self, but I like her.
Its fall now, therefore that means its butt ass cold. And isn't it so nice that my apartment won't have heat for still another 3 days!! That's ok, shivering in my sleep helps me burn calories :rolleyes
I got the first sketch from Inky on what my new tattoo is gonna look like...I am really excited, yet dreading it at the same time. I just hope I have enough healing days before I gotta come back to work and put on a sports bra to do PT.
Uh yeah.....I'm boring.


think this color qualifies as "pumpkin"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home