Saturday, January 05, 2008

01.05.08

A new year...woop de doo. Back to work....boooo! back in DC :(

being home for xmas was fabulous. The weather was wonderful and i really did get to do everything I wanted to. Half way through I was like oh my god, I still have a whole week still! Everything was really great.
Now I only have 3 months to go, seems like a cake walk. I have already started making plans for graduation, my mom already bought her plane tickets, and I have even started the planning of the big return party in April.
I can't wait to be done with this phase of the Army and be onto the next. It has been along long road from Missouri to D.C. Same as anywhere else, I have met a lot of people, and have found very few that I think I might actually miss when this tour is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home