Thursday, April 17, 2008



How is half of April gone already??? I just got here!!!!!!!!!





I've been so busy and yet I've been so bored. Not working is great, but I am so not used to it.


Lets see......So started out the month by drilling with my unit during the week so I could skip out on the weekend drill....my training NCO rocks. I had an interview with the Palo Alto VA hospital on the 4th, and they offered my the job on the 5th :)!!! YAY! Only crappy part is that they require a physical, drug screen, fingerprinting for background check, blood test, UA and TB test! That was a painful day. It's been just over a week and still waiting for all that information to get together. Hopefully though I will be working by the end of the month. Until then, it's been late nights and way too many runs up to SF.


K, somewheres in there I bought a new bike....I was supposed to wait a few months, but ya know, impulsive me. Went with the SV again mainly cause it was unbelievably cheap. I know I had my heart set on the gsxr6, but I loved my last SV, I'll love this one (mebbe a little less), and really after 2 years of non-riding, its probably smarter to get back in the saddle with an old friend (that sounds so dirty LOL)


Here's she is:



I just picked her up on Tuesday...saw no reason getting her delivered if since I was going to be in SF all last weekend...oh yeah....there was a party..oh what a party it was! Had the birthday bash at Butter's with Jimmy just like before I left...it was great. Maybe it will turn into a tradition, probably not. I just love that bar. Everyone came out, well almost. Saw some people I haven't seen in maybe 3 or 4 years! It was awesome...and the best part, even if I had to wait until 1am...the Eldritch One. That was sweet. It was good times, I got a bump on my head and a fat lip, you know it was a good party when you leave with injuries! HAHAHA

And now it's all over :( Now that I got the party out of the way, what I really need to do is remember a little thing called discipline.....but drinking all night with Stan is so much better LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck discipline. You only live once and your only young once.

-Luis

Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home