Sunday, March 15, 2009

03.15.09

Been quite busy these last two weeks. Last weekend went to Camp Roberts with the team. I really had a good time. This time we went out solo, not with the whole battalion, so we were much more relaxed. Set up shop on Friday, qualified Saturday plus some good BBQ for dinner, cleaned up and headed home Sunday.







So I wore my glasses to the range....they helped. I might need to actually get a real prescription :( Any ways, I ended up shooting 33/40, but we used paper targets, which is so easy.



What else? School is winding down, I'm so glad. I'll never try and take such a full load again. Headed up to Pleasanton on Friday to eat some yummy sushi with some moto-heads. Probably the best sushi I've ever had. Went to a very odd bar / club deal afterwards.....never seen so many white guys LOL. Saturday did some lollygagging before going to the Sharks vs. Kings game with Alan. It was Alan's first hockey game. Game was amazing, ended in a dramatic shootoff, and of course, the Sharks won! Yeah.....and today I have done nothing but clean or do homework......but my apartment is looking rather spectacular ha ha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you need glasses, won't the gov't pick up the tab?

Friday, March 20, 2009 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger racergirl said...

My glasses are govt issued.

Friday, March 20, 2009 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home