Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sloshball 2010

Another year, another Southbay hosted game!

Northbay failed to get things going this year so I got us the same field we played at last year, on the same weekend too!

It was super last minute, but everything came together quite nicely. I made a Costco and Commissary run for all the foods, and with the help of fellow Barfers, got ourselves a BBQ, keg, a few EZ Ups for shade and lots of chairs.

At first it looked as though we were going to have a small showing, but then the masses came out. Wish I had knew, we ran out of beer and I think I coulda gotten more food too.

Any ways, the day went off perfectly....I think these last two years have really been some of the better Sloshball games. I may complain about it, but I think I really like this hosting gig. But I want to go bigger and better next time!!

ok, ok, here's some pics...(courtesy of a few BARF camera men)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home