Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I hate my boss!

**warning, this is one hell of a rant**

My boss is a grade A asshole! I hate him. 3 1/2 years of working for this idiot, and I dont know how much longer I can stand it!
backround info - 34 yrs old, on his 3rd wife....when I started working for the company, he was on wife #2, 6 months later, he was cheating with a client (lost that account). Messy divorce and I have to go double time getting the books back in order because the ex decided to cut herself checks before she officially quit.
I run the office on my own, no one else.....I am responsible for every position in the company except field tech....I have had only 1 vacation in 3 years, and while in hawaii I still had to run payroll and check email everyday! Myboss has had 34 days of vacation this year so far!! That doesnt even include sick days for him, his kids, or when he decided to not come in all weekwhen he was having construction done on his house.
And today, I get an email saying that "we need to talk about your job" I am to put it on the schedule...and "make sure that I am there" WTF! yeah I am gonna make an appt and then not show up...fucking moron. oh btw, I had a job interview today at lunch..HA! I will be the happiest little girl in the world if I could just call in and tell him to fuck off. Its almost a guarantee the company will go under. My boss is totally incompetent. I have written it down a million times for them, but I am still the only one who knows how to do any of the accounting, he doesnt even know who are vendors are! good luck fucker.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog site you've provided, keep it up.

cheating spouse

Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good posts� great topics here!

Signs of a Cheating Wife

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home