Saturday, April 08, 2006

April 8th, 2006

Today has been the most laziest day for me.
I slept in...well til 9, but for me, thats sleeping in. My head was killing me when i woke up, and for no good reason that I could think of. I know going to the gym is what i was supposed to do, but I just felt so blah. So I scrubbed my tub, and rest of the bathroom, something I had been putting off forever. My grandma called too, we chatted for a while...now I guess I need to find time to head up to Nevada for a weekend.

Les see...then I made breakfast (scrambled egg sandwhich).....cleaned up, and decided it was nice enough outside to go for a ride. I went down to Wilson's Bakery to order the cake for Saturdays party....oh my gosh that place is wonderful! It was so hard not to go home with a backpack full of cookies & pastries.
So yeah, left..decided I could ride alittle longer, but the city traffic just trying to get to Saratoga was killing me so I opted for some wide open roads and jetted at lightening speed back home.
Now I was thinking, ok I really need to get to the gym now...but no. Instead I had some pudding, after all my throat was hurting a little....and pudding makes everythign better :teeth

That was followed my a nice little nap on the couch with Jospehina.... ok..this brings us now to only 1:30pm. Been awake for 4 1/2 hours and all I've really done is clean the bathroom. Whats my grand plan? I'm hungry. So I go ahead and cook dinner, but its only 2pm....I'm totally nuts, but it was soooo good. I made a deal with myself though, come 5pm, I have to be at the gym! It's 4:21pm right now, 40 minutes to find some motivation. Anyone know where I left it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home