Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Countdown....

Thursday, June 15th, 2006. I have only 26 days before the Army owns my ass.
I've spent most of this evening sorting thru boxes, throwing away crap, deciding what to get rid of, what stays....
26 days sounds like a lot of time, but all I can think of almost every moment of the day is how I have no time to get anything done. What happened from March til now? Its no surprise I have the worst heartburn I have had in a long time right now. I am so exhausted from work, school, and killing myself at the gym, ontop of trying to figure out how to plan my life so my mom can take care of business while I'm away. And as tired as I am right now, the top thing on my mind at this moment is that its only 8pm, I should go running before bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heartburn? If you can't do anything about your stress and/or anxiety, try Prilosec OTC. if you want two weeks without heartburn, it's perfect. I'd take it in the last two weeks, when your stress is likely to be the highest. When you get to boot camp, you won't have time for heartburn or pills, so the (recommended waiting) time between treatments won't be a problem.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean June 15th.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger racergirl said...

thanks for the catch!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home