Saturday, December 30, 2006

1-800-SKY-DIVE

Well I did it today, I went sky diving.
We were supposed to jump yesterday, but the class took too long, we were running out of daylight, and the winds picked up too much. Since Leon was taking an AFF class, and I had to sit thru it, half way thru I was like, well fuck, why dont I just do a solo jump too? Well any ways, I got up in the plane and pussed the fuck out. Shame!!!
My only redemption? I had to get back up there. I had to pay thru the arse, but I went up again, except this time for a tandem jump. So, with someone else there to basically push me, out we went! And it was fabulous! I'm glad I did it it, but after jumping, I was glad I didnt do the solo, because there was no way I would have been able to go thru the procedures necessary up there. The first 4 seconds or so my eyes were completely shut!



Ok, time to plug the company:

Perris Valley Skydiving
1-800-SKY-DIVING
http://skydiveperris.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home