Thursday, September 13, 2007

09.13.07

eh. Thats the perfrect summation of this last week. Thankfully after tomorrow its all over.
I don't know why but this week has been very stressing. Senior instructors have been shitting on us all week. Tuesday I get involved with a public beating situation and had to render medical aid to this guy. Wednesday was some bullshit thats what it was....PT on the other hand was actually fun, but fat girls aren't made to run....which also bothers me I guess. It'd be one thing if I didn't try, but I do. And I do extra running and sprint drills on my own time, so why do I suck at this one thing so much. I guess I will just never be fast.
Today wasn't actually all that bad, I just wish I coulda gone home at noon like everybody else got to. Oh well.
I suppose I'm just tired. Perhaps a lil frustrated with my life at the current..I'll get over it.

Any ways, in better news...Inky is working on my new tatt...I can't wait to see what she comes up with. Saturday is a party at Liaini's house, think for once I'll go ahead drink a lil more than I should, u should, or anyone ever should lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home