Thursday, April 24, 2008

04.24.08

secret: it's 2234 and I have yet to shower today, chances are it's something thats just not gonna happen :)

Got in late this morning...slept off the hurt, got up and headed out to STP for ride with Stan and Adrea. I love riding with other people as an affirmation of how badly I truly suck at riding. We headed down 35 to 9 to BOulder Creek for some lunch. From there we went back up 9 and then split off, Stan to work, Adrea home, and me home. I was gonna tool around a little bit with Adrea but I thought I should come back home and get some homework done. In reality all I did was come home and go right back to sleep.

So it's pretty much been extreme lazyness since then. Check email, nap. Look around on Barf, nap. Eat something, watch some tv, eat something, watch more tv. Gotta love unemployment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home