Tuesday, April 07, 2009

7 days til the end of the world....

"You tell me that you love me,
you tell me that you care,
but when I need you baby....
You're never there!"

I've had that stuck in my head forever yo.

Any ways, yeah so 7 days til the end of the world. Crazy huh?? Does this mean I still have to go to work?
April is going to be interesting to say the least. It started off great. Last weekend was a fucking trip!!! Just gotta get thru this week and then its all fun and no work!
I won't give away the fun just yet....gotta wait til I live it. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 'end of the world' has passed. we're still waiting for you to 'give away the fun'.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger racergirl said...

Well, hit up the Bonnet on the 11th...that was a wonderful night.
Otherwise the fun was Las Vegas and that fucking sucked

Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home