Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2005


New Years Eve 12/31/04 Posted by Hello
Happy New Years everybody! So far the year has not sucked...hahahaha. Kicked things off with a small party at my new place. Good times fo sho. So, I guess here is where I should insert my resolutions for the new year:

*Ride as much as possibe
*Be a better rider
*Get to the gym more

Also, I wanna add things that I want to do in 2005:

*Ride Hwy. 17, 152 & 25
*Learn to lean the fuck out of my bike
*Do a track day
*Go 4 wheeling
*Go camping / fishing

Hmmm....thats all I can think of right now. Any ways, another year gone by, damn I'm getting old!

2 Comments:

Blogger racergirl said...

well i since sold my truck, so I guess 4-wheelin is off the list. But so far I have done the camping / fishing thing :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger racergirl said...

trackday.....check!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home