Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Stupidity in its purest form

"peedubb wrote on 11-16-2004 06:33 PM: I guess, I'd rather be a smart man, than a stupid GIRL. Dumb lil' racergirl, so sad. I guess you couldn't handle all the male attentin going to Letty and maybe because she's a better woman and rider then you'll ever be in a lifetime. I did your daddy ignore you as a child? Is that what is? If you see me somewhere. Please act like you don't know me and I will do the same. Have a nice life and stay away from me. You are an evil girl. Go away!! "

And this is the guy who publicly slams me calling me immature. Can't win the arguement on the board, so you go to PM. Then like the pussy he is turns off his PM function. Whatever dude. I'm not the 38? 40? who the fuck knows, asshole with no job, who spends all my time hanging out with 20 yr olds, try to be "cool". Grow the fuck up Patrick.

U know, I wonder if any of this animosity I get from Patrick has anything to do with the time he told me how in love he was with me and I laughed in his face???? Maybe.

**EDIT 11/19/04**
Man oh man...this guy just can't let it go!! Talk about immature! For someone who hates me so much, he sure can't stay away.

"Yes I'm a smarter MAN and your a stupid lil' GIRL And know you or your childish attitude doesn't matter to me. Have a "slower than cars" ride, babe..."

1 Comments:

Blogger medic! said...

you could let this "smart guy" know that it's spelled
y-o-u-r-e. ;) Check my forum out BARFER!

Thursday, January 13, 2005 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home