Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Leathers......


Ms. Racergirl to you..... Posted by Hello

So I got my Helimot suit last October....I wanted it so bad, paid a gagillion dollars for it, and then didn't want to wear it. Yeah yeah, I know! Leathers are not about how you look, they're about protection. Didn't matter, I felt so uncomfortable in them, I never wore em.

Now that Spring is here, and I am going to be riding as much as I can...I decided I needed to stop my whining and just wear em. So last night I suited up to start the breaking in process. Yeah, I still felt like a yak.......Then I realized that the parts I didnt like (the football shoulders and gi-normous hips) could all be removed. After taking out the shoulder pads and hip pads..I liked my suit again! And before you bitch about me taking out the pads.....me wearing my suit without them is a whole heck of a lot better than it sitting in my closet and me riding in my jeans. So there :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics in the leathers? :naughty:

Friday, March 25, 2005 1:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home