Monday, January 02, 2006

2006

Another new year.
I was with my friend at D&B's on New Years Eve, on tv we watched the ball drop in NY, and everyone around the bar was so happy and excited to be counting down to the new year. And there we were, thinking ok, whats the big deal.
It almost made me feel like there was something wrong with me. Why dont I have the same hope and excitement about it being the beginning of a new year. But on the other hand, its just another day, like any other, except it just so happens to be January 1st.
well anyways, onto the typical resolutions crap. Well, I dont exactly make resolutions, more like things I'd like to do....

* I need to learn to ride my bike. I need to learn confidence in turning with speed. I know I'm a sunday rider, but I really want to learn to ride really well and fast.

* I'll be starting school...again, so I just want to do well and keep with it. Really, I'll be 27 and what am i really doing with my life. I've been working since i was 16 and what do I have to show for it?

* I already go to the gym regularly, so I guess I just need to stick with that. I should probably go to the doctor and find out whats wrong with me too while I'm at it. I've been so freaking depressed for the last year and a half, I'd like to not be that way anymore.

* If i can, I'd like to do another track day, or maybe even a two day event. Last time I went I had a lot of fun, and I think that if I am ever gonna learn, its gonna happen at the track. Ballz out!

* heh, this is a dumb one...but I will not cut my hair!

* and lastly, I'll care less about what other peop
le think. So to start things off right,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope "well" includes "safely".

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home