Friday, November 11, 2005

11/11/05

Happy Veterans Day Yo!

ahhhh....what a busy couple of weeks I have had!
First there was the whole, I need to find a job thing. I put little effort into it, as I was loving the freedom I had, and getting to the gym every morning by 9am was pretty sweet too! Any ways, I did end up getting placed via temp agency at this one office. I liked the job, outlook was good. Then the agency threw a whammy at me and pulled me from the job. What a fantastic deal it ended up being for me though:) Since the temp agency dropped me, the company just hired me direct the following week! Awesome! Now I am a regular employee, no more temp agency BS!
And I do like my new job. The company has been around since 1947 or somewhere around then. It's employee owned, and the majority owner has been working there since 1959! But the people are really nice, the benefits are great, I really lucked out.

In other news, Ken has been staying with me. He was just gonna hang out for the weekend while his parents moved, but their new place wasnt working out too well for my little cripple :( So I am the Ken caretaker for now. It's kinda like practice for if or when I become a nurse, or have kids :p Ken says this is like a test run for him, so he knows what he'll be like when he's 80!

I guess thats about it in Farahland. I've been rather busy, a little over-tired, and stressed, but I think after next week I'll be able to get back into a routine.

later yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home