Wednesday, October 26, 2005

10/26/05

blah blah blah blah blah

ahhh, what a boring day. I havent worked since 10/7. Every morning I have been getting up at 8am, Icheck my email, have breakfast, hit the gym, and then usually find something interesting to do with my afternoons. Last night I was out late, so I decided to sleep in....man o man what a boring day I am having. With out the big energy boost I get from working out, I just cant motivate myself to want to even move today. I did manage to take a shower and run out to Target, but that was more out of necessity than want ( my cats were out of food).

Anyways, last night. Met the crew at bux. Went on a really nice night ride thru Uvas. I know the pace was slow, but that meant it was perfect for me. I really had a great time on the ride.
Then afterwards there was a good crowd of people to talk with before we set of for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Dinner was a hoot. Non-stop laughs. Its really cool to have nights like that every now and then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cooooool. Get a job, you bum! :D

Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home