Sunday, February 05, 2006

02-04-06

Superbowl sunday, who the fuck cares? LOL

Anyways, weather finally decided to play nice today. Sunny skies, light breeze, low 60's...decided to ride out and meet up with some good friends I havent seen in a while.

Being back on 9 / 35 was a blast. Its so sad, I cant even remember when was the last time I was up there. I'm slower than ever before, but I think with some practice I can get back to where I may still be slow as fuck compared to everyone else, but a little bit faster in Farah world!! HAHAHAHA
Took 84 thru Woodside home, then warp speed on 280. Whats up to the dude who passed me like I wasn't even moving....I tried to catch up and run with ya, but after hitting 112 and not gaining any ground I let up.

Later had to study, study, study. 2 hours later I was finally caught up...good gawd and I'm in only the first of a series of four biology classes....I think the next year is going to be tough!
Dinner...my moms experiment. yuck! It was so bad, I couldnt eat it at all.

And there was you. I missed you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home