Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Get in the kitchen!

I am so happy to be home and to be able to enjoy the wonderful produce of California!!!


So I went grocery shopping this afternoon, I was like retarded giddy in the store. I loaded up the cart with every vegetable & fruit in season.......and decided that I was gonna cook dinner tonight.


A simple dish, really not a lot of actual cooking involved, more just preparing. I made a large salad of spinach, organic greens, and romaine lettuce. Added in some shredded carrots, red cabbage, sliced mushrooms, olives, roasted garlic and strawberry tomatoes. And finally I topped it off with chicken breast, green onions and a little bit of a four cheese blend. Served the dish with choice of dressing, and some olive and parmesan foccacia bread with a cucumber spread. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home