Thursday, May 01, 2008

05.01.08

Still unemployed. Really would have thought I'd be working by now.
Dropped off one more form to the recruiter at the VA this morning, hopefully I should knwo something by Monday.
Drill weekend this week. Kinda nervous, haven't met any of these people before. Can't be all that bad. Formation is at 0715...yuk! At least I'll get paid.
So needing to kick it up seriously on the PT, I'll probably have to test next month. I haven't done any running since I've been home. Well thats a lie, I went once and threw up, so I quit LOL. Been working on my situps and pushups, I can always pass those no problem, being able to max again, well thats another story.
Life is so boring. I need motivation.
I need a lot of things, guess I'll just try to be patient.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running is fun...you just have to get into "The Zone." I found your Blog via BARF. Remember to make sure your gig line is straight and don't lock your knees.

--Matt

Friday, May 02, 2008 8:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home