Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Last 10 Days: July 3rd

Monday is it now? Can't keep the days straight when you dont have to work, go to school, or do anything that was your "normal" life for the last 27 years!

Lets see...oh yeah...woke up with a killer stomach ache, yet still dragged myself and my brother to the gym. Did light cardio as to not upset the intestinal gods :p
My work out with the trainer was a little sucky too, since I was really working at only about half strength. I was disappointed, but what could I do. I was a tad ill with no energy.

Went home, showered and had a garden burger, then set out to run my errands. Hit up the bank, and the dry cleaners, then picked up the kid. We moved some stuff into his room, then went grocery shopping. Decided to go for bbq extravaganza! Picked up everything we needed, then headed home to prep all the veggies & meats.
Shish-ka-bobs, summer squash, strawberries & kiwi, with a great sparkling pineapple wine from Maui (thanks Alan!), thats dinner done right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home