Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Last 10 days: July 4th

July 4th, woo hoo..Happy Independence Day America

Today we went to the Alameda County Fair. We go every year. I just love county fairs. And the best part? yeah you know it, its the corndogs! The one day a year, that the purpose of the day is to eat all the great greasy food you want.

It seemed especially nice this year, probably because there crowds were small and the weather was just right. The only thing missing, the petting zoo. Maybe it was because of the holiday, I dont know, but there wasnt any animals for me to cuddle with. I noticed a few booths missing, or lacking should I say....must be becasue of the holiday, we had never been before on the 4th of July, we usually go the weekend before.


My mom said she took this picture as "evidence" to show my kitties that I was looking at dog stuffs. I was totally just on the hunt for an "Attack Kitty" sign!!



This picture of my brother cracks me up! Can you tell he's having a fabulous time at the fair???

We left the fair around 1600 hours. I had such a nice nap in the car on the ride home.
Today was a nice day. Nothing stressful to do, no running around, gotta love that.
Just before bed we went out and lit a few sparklers for fun. We looked so dumb standing in the parking lot running around.
oh and tonight I tripped, scraped my toe and it hurts a butt load! If its still swollen and super painful in the morning, I'm gonna rule it broken...that would make 3 times for that toe now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home