Monday, May 05, 2008

05.05.08

Cinco de mayo...yuck. Just means more riots in San Jose, and another reason for fucktards to be fucktards.
K....woke up witht he worst allergies I've had in a long time. Super snot factory running some overtime!! Met up with mom for lunch, had delicous sammiches. Then had to head to the VA, again, to drop off some papers, again. They annoy me soooooo bad! I can never get an answer as to what is going on, every week theres some new form that they have to have, my HR rep isn't on top of anything, never has any answers except "I don't know". It's been a month already.
I wish I knew they were going to lag this hard, I could have gotten a part time job at least, or taken up another class this quarter. Just a big waste of time.

Ok what else??? Sausage party this weekend, looking forward to it, even if it is in scary Oakland...company will make it worth it. M-day sunday, I got nothing. Titanium's bday Friday, bad cat will be 3 years old already, really need to stop calling him kitten. Guess thats it. Hope to ride more this week, weather is looking pretty good....and I also hope the boy gets a clue soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home