Sunday, May 11, 2008

05.11.08

UGH!!!
So been sick all last week....very annoying, mainly just because it meant a set back in gym progress. Felt better yesterday, ran some errands with my mom and bro. Went to the surplus store and got some goodies for our mission..which as of today looks like it will be cancelled. Went to CycleGear to check out some items.....dumb ass manager there came up to me and my mom and asked if we were looking for a gift for someone...thats when we left.

Party in O-town..it was nice. Stayed outside the whole night, talked to some good friends, and actually got home at a decent time, who knew that was possible.

Little unsettled over life right now. On the bright side though I might actually start working next week. YAY money HA HA. Oh I found out too that I wasn not put on the roster for our upcoming AT, so I dont have to go!! Only thing is that I wish I had known earlier, cause I could have taken more classes this quarter then. Guess I'm just blah right now, cant think of anything nice to say really. Oh, plus this B-word of a girl really just pisses me off, she is so gross!!!

OH WELL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home