Wednesday, June 11, 2008

06.11.08

Kat, I'm a kittykat....
.....and I dance , dance, dance...and I dance, dance, dance!!!!!!!

Started work this week....finally! WOO HOO! Yes! A paycheck is finally in my future!
So monday I reported to HR and had to sit in boring in processing.....then I left for 2 hours cause they are so retarded. Came back, got issued my badge, and then reported to my area for a tour and to meet the peeps.
Tuesday, I came to work...but really didn't do a damn thing all day but sit in a chair. I didn't have access codes for the computer system, so although they could show me what they were doing, it's just not the same. Oh, btw, I am working in the general medicine clinic, so this is as easy as nursing can get. Room patients, take vitals, health surveys, the occassional injection, and thats it!
Today I got to participate a little bit more and not feel like a total waste of space. I got my access codes by 10am....in the afternoon I roomed a few patients, recorded their vitals, did some orthostatics, and was even given a pager! Big time now baby! LOL
Hopefully tomorrow it will be even more involved. Unfortunately I might lose all my newly acquired knowledge because after this week I will be in orientation classes thru the 25th.

Also today Jordan's grandma Judy drove up for his graduation tomorrow and took us all out to dinner. We went to the Sonoma Chicken Coop in Campbell, very delicious. We had a nice dinner, then mom and I had to rush to the library so she could print her homework that is due tomorrow. While we were there I picked up a Williams of Sonoma dessert cookbook! I predict fattening times in the near future!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job, r-girl.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 6:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home