Monday, June 30, 2008

06.30.08

A lot has been going on lately, just haven't had time to write about it!


uh working...good good. My brother some how managed to graduate highschool...I think sociologists call it social promotion (cause we know he didn'tearn it!!!!!)

Barf Bash was the best...oh and can't be forgetting the pre-party festivities.

My bike fell on me. What is it about SV's??? Total narcoleptics that bunch! So I sacrificed my leg for the cause. It swelled up pretty good and still hurts today. I couldn't walk for a short bit. I still get some swelling after being at work all day, the colors are the best.

So much going on now its just a big ol jumble in my head. Been spending most of my time at the apartment getting things ready. Moved the kitchen cabinet, looks awesome. Still have a lot to do.....need more money first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home