Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Last 10 days: July 6th

Waste of a day.

Went to bed late. Had to wake up too early. Got to sleep for another hour after that. Head hurt. Legs hurt. Abs hurt. Right knee hurt.

Went back to school to sell back book that was missing a insert. In one day the buy back price dropped $27..whatever, at least today I didn't have a chinese cow kicking my car. After that had to go to Comcast to return my router. Had my last personal trainer work out. He wanted to waste half the appointment do measurements and body fat calculations that aren't even right, I basically said no and that it was a waste of time, so we went into a circuit training workout. I liked it.

Recruiters in the afternoon for PT. I'm 4 days away from shipping, I walked out of it. There's some mandatory DEPS function tomorrow at 0800 hours at Raging Waters of all places. I dont want to go. I see no reason why I need to waste my day sitting there. Furthermore they are making us pay to get in. I say fuck that shit. Tomorrow I will be 3 days out, and I'm not wasting my day, and not paying to waste my day. They own my ass on the 11th, not the 8th.

Thought I was doing good by taking everyone out to dinner at Black Angus. Guess I'm not even allowed to that. Now its late, I'm mad, and not looking forward to waking up early for more BS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home