Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Last 10 days: July 7th

OK, so Raging Waters wasn't all that bad, but still a waste of the day. Had to be at the recruiters by 0830 hours. Then off to MEPS by 0900 hours. Dick around there til 1000 hours, and then we headed out. Sat in the sun a bit, went in one kiddy pool, and the Tidal wave pool, then sat in the sun somemore.

Afterwards I took my brother to his friends house, then came home to relax. Took a nap, lazed a bit, then showered to get ready for dinner.....so I planned dinner in Alameda with some friends. Alameda SUCKS! There is this stupid thing called the Webster tube. I hate it. Then you have to exit at the Mariner Square Loop. I hate that too. A few trillion times back and forht throughthe tubes, around all the loops, squares and villages, I found the restaurant, 20 minutes late!


Ordered myself one giant margherita, and all was right with the world again. Dinner was a lot of fun. Lots of laughs. Its was a good evening, perfecting for remembering how much fun you could have with your friends.

After dinner we got a small driving tour of Oakland / Alameda, and then we hit up some scary karaoke bar called the Usher Inn. It was pretty much a hole, but the owner or whatever he was was super accomondating to us. Unfortunately for me, the drinks at dinner pretty much did me in. Eventually I had to put myself to bed and puss out on everybody.

Here's Bap, Jmack and I outside the restaurant:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home